5.5.17

norwegian wood - the submissive Thor

I'll bet my friend Wen's going to love this story.
Well it has actually nothing to do the the Scandinavian Gods, it's just that he's Norwegian and in lack of imagination I had to name him something.
So we just chatted on the dating app, let's call it Schinder, and then on snap.
cutting to the chase:

him: I like it when a sexy woman tells me what to do.
(wrote show me dat booty to him)
me: really?
him: yes, makes my heart beat.
(sweet)
me: do you like to be dominated?
him: apparently.

thoughts:
hmm, what does a dominatrix do?
I need to google that shit.
(googling)

wow, can I do that?
seems awfully not nice.
oh well, I'll try anything once.


Typing frantically...
I want to you to show me the front bottom too...
yeah, shake that ass...
I like big buns and I cannot lie...

I need to practice more...

In the middle of all of the dirty talk suddenly a friend from school started snaping me.
GO AWAY. I'M BUSY!
I'M TRYING TO BE DOMINANT HERE!

Well, needless to say, I think I was pretty awesome at being dominant.

No comments:

Post a Comment